Please excuse my LONG absence. I've been a guest blogger for ScrapbookinStory.com. Please visit my blog there at http://scrapbookingstory.blogspot.com/ !!
At ScrapbookingStory.com I've been blogging about my scrapbooking journey.
See this year I've set myself some resolutions or goals to complete before my next birthday Dec. 20, 2011.
Some of these goals include completing 4 years worth of scrapbooking which is why I've been asked to be a guest blogger. I am using the material from ScrabookingStory.com and completing these books. This months I've (nearly) completed my 2009 book.
I may take a little break in February so I'll be back on here for a little while.
Here is a bit more of my list...
- Read a minimum of 10 books.
- Pay off some debt!
- Write down things I'm thankful for weekly, if not daily. (Hmm...that would be a good scrapbooking page!) ---might have to be monthly! I've already failed on the weekly!!
- Go to an NBA game.
- Do a snowy photo shoot.
- Save for (and get) my next tattoo.
- Visit Quebec City for our wedding anniversary.
- Complete my 2009 Scrapbook.
- Complete my 2010 Scrapbook.
- Complete my 2011 Scrapbook.
- Complete my Europe Scrapbook.
- Complete my niece's Brag Book.
- Visit Europe
- Save a minimum of $2,500 for our future--whatever it may be.
- Visit Harry Potter's Wizarding World in the winter. (yes, i'm a nerd)
- Research starting my own online travel agent type business.
I will try and maintain both blogs but, I'm not gonna lie... it may be quite the challenge.
Everything not scrapbook related I will be here... dazzling or boring you with my words. :)